Begin Your Adventure
The Summer of Adventure program is designed just for you. You get to READ, MAKE and EXPLORE. Think about what you would like to do this summer. Start your adventure with Denver Public Library!
How It Works
Register at your local Denver Public Library and receive a book or journal to get started. Once registered, you will be entered into weekly drawings for a chance to win family passes to various cultural and recreational institutions. To finish this adventure complete 12 activities and come back to receive a book on or after June 30.
Teens must be present to pick up prizes.
Prizes available while supplies last.
- Participate June 1-August 11
- First day to register: June 1
- First Day to pick up Registration Prize: June 1
- First Day to pick up Completion Prize: June 30
- Last day to register: July 28
- Last day for prizes: August 11
Share Your Adventure
Denver Public Library wants to hear from you:
- Visit your local Denver Public Library branch and tell us about your activities.
- Tag us on social media (@denverlibrary.org).
- Upload a picture or video to our Maker Challenge.
Create a Blueprint for Summer Learning
Blueprint4SummerCO is a free web-based directory of summer camps in the Denver-metro area where families can search, bookmark and create a blueprint for their children's summer learning activities. Check it out today!